+rep me if u agree with this

no amount of good driving is going to get you any +rep for me.

especially not when you start a thread asking for rep, you fucking rep whore. you take my neg rep, and you think about what you've done!

-rep for trop.

-rep for trop

I pissed off some middle aged couple last night; I was leaving a grocery store into a rush hour clogged street. Cars usually let people in from that store but a couple cars didn't let me in so while they were stopped I just squeezed in because fuck them.

They honked and started yelling so I just started rubbing my eyes making my best wah lil faggot face.

Actually that street is pretty fun because it goes from two lanes to one lane and people don't bother merging and fit two cars side by side because they are too retarded to understand the chaos it causes at the end of the street that turns onto a one way.

Wheres the, "If you agree with this, copy and paste this into your own Facebook status and repost it!" Oooh, I see what you did there.

I hate people who stay in the far right lane. You're getting in the way of people entering/exiting. If you're gonna stay somewhere, stay in a middle lane.

Back