[April Fools Day] prank idea thread

TheAnk

Veteran XV
So april fools day is coming. anyone have any prank ideas?

the full range of harmless to fucked up and friendship ending are welcome here.

discuss

EDIT: try to capture your pranks on camera and update this thread on the first. Let's see who gets TW's best prank of 2011 award

Last edited:
i think a cool prank someone from tw should do is shoot yourself in the head in the middle of a crowded mall with all blanks loaded in your gun, then after people approach you to check if you are dead, stand up really quickly and say "alright, i missed!!!" and then start pointing the gun and shooting at everyone else around and then yell "April Fools!!!" and see if you can make it out of the mall. would be a great prank.

I can't decide if greasing the bathroom floor is too fucked up. The icons thing is perfect for my one roommate. The other has a mac and I've never tried to do it on a mac before.

I stick to my squid proxy coupled to imagemagick to apply effects to images real time such as flipping etc. This year will be a sad year, because someone sucked all the colour out of the pictures.

Based on this: Upside-Down-Ternet each year I apply different effects, but this year will probably be the last, the company is getting too big to get away with it.

I can't decide if greasing the bathroom floor is too fucked up. The icons thing is perfect for my one roommate. The other has a mac and I've never tried to do it on a mac before.

making people slip and fall on a hard surface is pretty dangerous

so you should do it

depends on how close you guys are, but will always be funny.

Yea. I definitely think they could take the joke, but there's like a 30% chance they'd smack their heads or something while falling (smallish bathroom).

Edit: also, I think one would laugh a lot more than the other.

One time in high school some dipshit I knew got caught climbing into the rafters of the bathroom. A teacher walked in and he got a 3 day in-school suspension for it because he bent the rafters and caused property damage.

No one had any idea why he was suspended so I told everyone he climbed into the bathroom ceiling to go over above the girl's bathroom to watch them from above. When he did go back to his classes and people asked why he was out he just told the truth about climbing into the rafters, which matched up perfectly with my version of the story, is it was all believable.

The whole school knew him from that point on as "the guy who spied on a bunch of girls pooping."

Back