Reincarnation: Yes or No, Thoughts etc...

AbrahamLincoln%27sHead.jpg

The material of our bodies is transformed after death, and becomes the stuff of other people's and creature's bodies. So broadly, yes.

I don't believe in my "self" as going beyond the span of my life, but I do believe that one's existence follows certain archetypes that recur again and again in humans in general. That's how I prefer to look at it, not as me specifically incarnating into someone else, but a constant process of the species individually and collectively forming up in repeating patterns.

I don't believe in my "self" as going beyond the span of my life, but I do believe that one's existence follows certain archetypes that recur again and again in humans in general. That's how I prefer to look at it, not as me specifically incarnating into someone else, but a constant process of the species individually and collectively forming up in repeating patterns.

I think what you said is perhaps correct for those that choose not to progress or find and take the path of regression. For whatever reason that is.

No. There's no life after death. You have a single life to do what is necessary and when your consciousness ends, the only thing awaiting you is the grave. Stop being a childish fuckwad and making excuses. "Oh, I'll go to heaven after I die, so it's okay to be a procrastinating scumbag in this life. After all, what is the mortal realm when compared to Jeebooland?" "I'll come back as a beautiful baby after I die! I can do whatever I want in this life!"

No. There's no life after death. You have a single life to do what is necessary and when your consciousness ends, the only thing awaiting you is the grave. Stop being a childish fuckwad and making excuses. "Oh, I'll go to heaven after I die, so it's okay to be a procrastinating scumbag in this life. After all, what is the mortal realm when compared to Jeebooland?" "I'll come back as a beautiful baby after I die! I can do whatever I want in this life!"

you speak this like you know it's a fact, when you don't know a fucking thing about what happens after you die, so shut the fuck up.

There is no magical fairyland. When you die, it's lights out. Now you can shuck and jive about it, but it doesn't change reality. It's difficult to deal with the ending of your stream of consciousness. But it has to be done or you'll be a worthless shit for your whole mortal existence.

End results of believing that you will be born again and/or will go to heaven after you croak:

1) Consumption of lots of drugs
2) Idolizing niggers who run after pig skins or can jump
3) Playing videogames all the time
4) Thinking nigger rap is artistic and worth listening to
5) Having lots of promiscuous sex fueled by alcohol binges
6) Other kinds of general irresponsibility

I think what you said is perhaps correct for those that choose not to progress or find and take the path of regression. For whatever reason that is.

I can see how someone attached to the concept of self would be disturbed by the suggestion that it might end, and grasp at metaphysical straws to in a vain attempt to claim permanence and significance, but then you die and you stop worrying about it.

:sunny:

Back