so i go this groupon

Vee

Veteran X
long story short, i have $20 worth of free shit from this shitty "electronics" website:

Electronic Accessories | Cell Phone Accessories, HDMI Cables, Wii Accessories, iPod® Accessories | EverydaySource.com®

no, i didn't pay anything because i got $10 free for joining groupon, and used it for a deal this site has where you get $20 worth of shit for $10

so what the hell should i get?

i'm thinking a car usb charger (for my phone) and idk what else, maybe the xbox rechargeable battery?

i'm sure it's all cheap chinese shit that costs under a cent and a few slave babies to make

what would you get for $20 worth of free shit from this shit site?

dude id sell the 20 dollars of shit for 40 free dollars of shit elsewhere. i know this guy on craigslist. sold a paperclip. got a fucking house man.

a fucking HOUSE.

no she tries to use other losers schticks on the internet

there's no way that can make you an awkward loser

is that the 3 rca- 3.5mm?

i had one of those for my android but i have no idea where it is right now, along w/my camera battery charger

i would hate to replace either of these things knowing that i will eventually find them

i dont know what would come out of the 3rd rca but sure

also mini jack -- mini jack is useful if for plugging your ipod into a car with an aux port

yeah you can put your phone stuffs on the tv screen w/a 3 rca to 1 3.5mm adapter, the one i have (and is missing) is a generic zune cable i got off ebay for $6 shipped from china

don't plan on leaving the us again anytime soon, would love it they just had some basic components :/

Back