talk to me about radar detectors

How could someone who calls himself a Christian attempt to evade punishment by the law?

Submit yourself to every ordinance of man . . . to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors.

How could someone who calls himself a Christian attempt to evade punishment by the law?

Submit yourself to every ordinance of man . . . to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors.

let's be honest - the law has its place, and even the officers feel sorry for having to enforce it on silly civilians without detectors.

let's be honest - the law has its place, and even the officers feel sorry for having to enforce it on silly civilians without detectors.

Very true...and yet...
Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s

i've had a v1 for about 8 years. CA cops only use Ka which is nice so you can turn K off and you won't get false alarms

some places use laser, youre screwed

if you are a smart and alert driver, you won't need a radar detector to safely drive over the limit.

i have it hard wired in my other car now and dont even use it on my daily commute

Very true...and yet...
Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s

right. But when does their laws end... they have already decided to control all civilian weaponry, to make it impossible to uprise.

some laws are unspoken

i've had a v1 for about 8 years. CA cops only use Ka which is nice so you can turn K off and you won't get false alarms

some places use laser, youre screwed

if you are a smart and alert driver, you won't need a radar detector to safely drive over the limit.

i have it hard wired in my other car now and dont even use it on my daily commute

I think its illegal in manitoba. It's the doppler radars I am looking for... got stopped today on a work route that is almost 100% of the time radar free.

right. But when does their laws end... they have already decided to control all civilian weaponry, to make it impossible to uprise.

some laws are unspoken

While you may have the right idea in some areas, I don't think that speeding in your car is one of them.

While you may have the right idea in some areas, I don't think that speeding in your car is one of them.

It isn't, but I've never been at fault in an accident and only ever been in 1 accident (a blind Frenchman in a 2500 silverado totaled my Jeep in 2004, turning right into church). Everybody gets careless (or at least most ppl ), ran two stop signs over the past 2 years and get 2 speeding tickets about every 5. A red light camera for a yellow, and a robot ticket for going 15 km/h over a year ago

i will probably be going to re education class

I have a crappy cobra one, but it does its job. I've had it for years, and its saved me from getting pulled over on occasion. I rarely speed (and by that, I mean faster than anyone else on the road), but it has allowed me to slow down heavily for speed traps before.

laser or instant-on radar will get you no matter what, so i don't see the point in dumping money into it. radar is rarely used as it is in PA. i also drive the least ticketed car in the US.

I have a crappy cobra one, but it does its job. I've had it for years, and its saved me from getting pulled over on occasion. I rarely speed (and by that, I mean faster than anyone else on the road), but it has allowed me to slow down heavily for speed traps before.

laser or instant-on radar will get you no matter what, so i don't see the point in dumping money into it. radar is rarely used as it is in PA. i also drive the least ticketed car in the US.

I'm also looking at picking up one of the most ticketed cars. (either camaro or charger)

Is instant radar what they use in moving cop cars? the guy today tagged me when I was behind him.

I like Beltronics, and been using the 940 for 2-3 years. Works well often catches the cops around here. I only really use it on drives 20mins or more though.

Back