NY Congressman Resigns

Senty

Veteran XX
Gawker — Today's gossip is tomorrow's news

Married, sent pictures of himself (claiming to be single) to a person on craigslist. :picard:

lee_twopics.jpg

On the morning of Friday, January 14, a single 34-year-old woman put an ad in the "Women for Men" section of Craigslist personals. "Will someone prove to me not all CL men look like toads?" she asked, inviting "financially & emotionally secure" men to reply.

That afternoon, a man named Christopher Lee replied. He used a Gmail account that Rep. Christopher Lee has since confirmed to be his own. (It's the same Gmail account that was associated with Lee's personal Facebook account, which the Congressman deleted when we started asking questions.)

By email, Lee identified himself as a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist and sent a PG picture to the woman from the ad. (In fact, Lee is married and has one son with his wife. He's also 46.)

[...]

The woman says she cut off contact when she searched for Lee online and concluded he'd lied about his age and occupation. Then she forwarded us the correspondence.

Three hours after the story was posted he resigned. :lol:

UPDATE:
Spoiler

Last edited:
I bet he thought he could get away with it because the RNC got away with that lesbian bondage bar shtick.

Last edited:
he should have just switched over to the democrats, filed for divorce, and let every woman in NY know he was single

I bet he thought he could get away with it because the RNC got away with that lesbian bondage bar shtick.

Hey the democrat party is CHAMPIONED by code pink dykes and QUEER GAY FAGGOTS..SUCH AS YOUR OWN BARNEY FRANK..(p.s.---hes a JEW), Let us know next time when he picked up for running prostitutes out of a penthouse.

I honestly don't understand why they resign.

Jesus, fucking EMBRACE that shit.

"Hell yeah I sent her a picture ... did you not SEE my rocking fucking pecs? What do you mean, 'what about my wife?' What about her? Yeah, we might get divorced, so? Obviously I'll be able to get some play, still. Again, let me direct you to the picture of my AWESOME bod ... say, what are you doing tonight, anyway?"

Back