Hey Australian people. Would your kangaroos survive and thrive in the Texas climate?

ElectroWaffle

Veteran XX
I wanna get like 200 kangaroos, and breed the hell out of them, until I get about 5000 kangaroos, then let them loose all over Texas.

Does this hypothetical idea hold any water?

I think they would be fun to shoot from a helicopter.

I wanna get like 200 kangaroos, and breed the hell out of them, until I get about 5000 kangaroos, then let them loose all over Texas.

Sounds like a typical Texas pig hunt

:shrug: maybe, who knows? Reds like hotter areas, Greys a little more temperate, both like big open grasslands. No idea, really.

Also, there's good leather from all of 'em. Roo Scrotum coin purses are a fun novelty, but kangaroo leather in general is regarded as one of the best around, far superior to cowhide. It's stronger, lighter, and even when split down to quite small thicknesses, still maintains much of that strength (where cow leather pretty much just disintegrates).. Hence it being used for top end football boots, motorcycle leathers, etc, etc..

does it get cold in australia? texas sure as hell has the hot weather, but it gets occasional snow in winter.

235 days for a joey to leave the pouch, typically one born at a time

200 kangaroos initially

assuming 1 1/2 years from birth to reproduction age, average life-span of 5 years, all 200 initial kangaroos are 1 1/2 years old

It'll take somewhere around 11 years if I did the math correctly (given the assumptions)

I'm a gun guy as many of you know, but if I was hunting kangaroo I would be inclined to box it to death.

more sporting

Last edited:
kangaroos are actually pretty awesome at reproducing, all things considered.

Female kangaroos are actually able to 'pause' a pregnancy when there's not enough food around. When there is, an actual 'pregnancy' lasts at most around a month, and the joey is born and makes its way to the pouch to continue its development and free up the womb to get another one fertilized and put 'on hold'.

It's actually a pretty remarkable reproductive cycle.

Shut up faggot. Go back to never posting again. I bet you've gotten so fat these past few years.

Back