[360] Bulletstorm MP demo today

does Bulletstorm also look interesting? I can't view the youtubez atm but there haven't been any good demos on 360 for ages...something new and different might be nice

think of it like a super charged painkiller, heh. it looks pretty hilarious - really disappointed there isn't a PC demo though.

not sure

the only map you can play is pretty short, and by MP they just mean compete with scores.. you cant play this with other people

EA is pissing me off with their PC prices...all their new PC games are $59.99

WTF - there are no console fees on the PC, this is an outrage.

Yep. I was excited as hell to play Dead Space 2, but I'm not paying 60 bucks for a steam game. Fuck EA.

Instead, I'll pirate it and wait for a sale, or even better go buy a used copy so EA doesn't see a dime.

The marketing low-point? The infamous Cliff Bleszinsky sarcastically brags, "I made a video game where you can blow out another man's ass-hole."

And yeah, it's possible. That commercial ends with a quick cut to a man's anus being shot with burning bullets, and overflowing as he screams bloody murder and falls face first to the ground. In fact, it's the sexual subtext of much of the dialogue, marketing and in-game text and actions that is most disturbing.

By encouraging players to pull off such skillshots as "Facial", "Gang Bang" and "Bad Touch", Bulletstorm becomes far more than just another violent videogame. Mortal Kombat's spine-removal and explosive blown kisses seem perfectly reasonable (and very well may be) in the face of Bulletstorm's seemingly complete lack of any social responsibility.

Gamasutra - News - Opinion: Video Game Ethics And The Coming Bulletstorm

article about ethics and bulletstorm written by a guy who writes for "Christ and Pop Culture"

Back