Global Agenda

Yes. I'm going to force myself to play a shitty game so I can be forced to play a shitty version of Tribes, when there's already a shitty version of Tribes I could be forcing myself to play.

I will crash T:U when it's out. Know that. Gimme ur drugs.

You better post proof it was you on TribalWar so we can all ride your dick.

Game is fine. The barely functional retards that play it are the problem.

i starting playing again

all i ever see on is crashmaster and sammbuca but nobody talks

i need goddamn epic repair kits and some blue/purp weapon dmg mods

Yes. I'm going to force myself to play a shitty game so I can be forced to play a shitty version of Tribes, when there's already a shitty version of Tribes I could be forcing myself to play.

I will crash T:U when it's out. Know that. Gimme ur drugs.

I haven't touched that game myself either. I know some of the guys were but I doubt they're still playing.

Everything I've read hasn't been promising. Too many asshats from Planetside and Global Agenda with bullshit 'input'. Also way too many morons stumping for T2 base like qualities instead of T1 or T2 Classic.

Some retard just said that a new Global Agenda Expansion was coming in the spring called "Tribes Forever".

Last edited:
It's been a while since Twar has declared Jihad on anyone. I guess they're they're the next target after they fuck up the IP.

I've been playing this game since the steam sale. Really enjoying it! I had missed playing with jetpacks. Let's see what they do with TU.

I am still playing and find it fun.

not tribes but fun.
bought 5 more accouts for the stepson and nephews.

the jetting is the biggest issue I have with it.
that and not being ableto change the right mouse to jet.

will eb interested in seeing new content in march?

they also increased the PvE difficulty quite a bit recently.

Back