George Lucas and 2012

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Knowing that Lucas is in the know you have to wonder about what is going to happen in 2012. If something really does happen it will be part of the lie to deceive the nations.

Rogen stunned by Lucas' 2012 theory | Movies | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

He recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

“He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ’My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry...’

“I first thought he (Lucas) was joking... and then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, ’If you’re George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there’s no way you haven’t built a spaceship for yourself... So I asked him... ’Can I have a seat on it?’

there you have it folks, milk-man says the world will not end in 2012, so it most certainly will not now.

orbybdayaf9.jpg

knowing george lucas....is a movie maker....more likely this is a viral marketing ploy for an upcoming 'prophecy' movie.

The problem with you Orbital is that you spit shit all around with your predictions and "non-mainstream news sources" but you never stand up by your predictions. It's easy as hell to just throw those predictions and go "AH HA" when they reveal to be true but you're a fucking coward and retard for not being able to stand up and accept the critics when they prove to be wrong by just disappearing or simply by avoiding to talk about them anymore (in a GIGANTIC proportion btw if we look at Anomaly's follow-up of your predictions).

The problem with you Orbital is that you spit shit all around with your predictions and "non-mainstream news sources" but you never stand up by your predictions. It's easy as hell to just throw those predictions and go "AH HA" when they reveal to be true but you're a fucking coward and retard for not being able to stand up and accept the critics when they prove to be wrong by just disappearing or simply by avoiding to talk about them anymore (in a GIGANTIC proportion btw if we look at Anomaly's follow-up of your predictions).

I leave room for the possibility that they are wrong which is why I am not required to hold any sort of blame when they do not come to pass. They are only possibilities, some stronger than others.

Back