6 Things Orby Was Right About

SonGohan

Veteran XX
6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened) | Cracked.com

Page after page of verified government documents confirmed that taxpayer dollars had funded research on everything from a telepathic ray gun to fever lasers that made victims disoriented and less aggressive. And, yes, one of the released tests even broadcast a person's voice telepathically by "using close-range microwaves ... to project the spoken numbers 1 to 10 across a lab to volunteers."

I'm going out to buy a Tinfoil Hat right now.

Conspiracy Theory was a good movie. I like Mel Gibson. His pimp hand is strong.

Yeah, the government was testing telepathic warfare during the Cold War time. It was due in part to the USSR stating they had telepathic warriors.

They did.

Yeah, the government was testing telepathic warfare during the Cold War time. It was due in part to the USSR stating they had telepathic warriors.

They still use it. They can beam sound directly to an individual through walls and other material. They do this with MK Ultra participants, it's part of their conditioning and to get them to do things.

That subway dusting is quite interesting and scary. Nothing like a reputable scientist telling us how fucked we would be by some spores :(

After what happened with that woman being shot in the head, can't someone contact the FBI and pass on Orbitals details, since he has the same paranoid fears as the other nutjob. Its only a matter of time before Orbital snaps and kills ... I dunno a moose or something.

After what happened with that woman being shot in the head, can't someone contact the FBI and pass on Orbitals details, since he has the same paranoid fears as the other nutjob. Its only a matter of time before Orbital snaps and kills ... I dunno a moose or something.

They are concerned with matters in America, not guys in the third world like you and orby.

They are concerned with matters in America, not guys in the third world like you and orby.

pfft yeah really sorry about our dollar being more valuable than yours for a few months there, obviously your anus is too stretched and causing pain for you to accept how much better our country is than yours.

Back