[Mitchdubag] Wow, Dubai is a wonderful place!

Giving birth outside marriage is illegal. No wonder why no one wants to live there.

Marriage is stupid. Blacks can't do that, they know the code. And notice the article said it was someone from Africa. There ya go. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Giving birth outside marriage is illegal. No wonder why no one wants to live there.

Marriage is stupid. Blacks can't do that, they know the code. And notice the article said it was someone from Africa. There ya go. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

:huh:

did you forget to tell them to move?

Happens in the US unfortunately too. At least we have the option to drop off kids at hospitals and fire houses in most places.

Well that's a start, she's doing her bit for population control, I would like to meet her and congratulate her on a job well done.

The Abu Dhabi government-owned daily The National cited an unnamed security source saying authorities are searching for an Ethiopian woman in her 30s. Other media said only that she is from an African country.

my friend was in dubai this week as his ship docked there so I posted on his facebook
"I heard dubai is full of British expats who cannot succeed in their own society so they moved to the UAE to take advantage of slave labor and that it is a perfect example of people who have more money than sense: confirm or deny?"
he replied
"@Jeff: I told my friends about what you said, and we were all on the lookout today. We came to the conclusion that is true. Not only do they have more money than sense, they don't have jobs. They are everywhere all the time. I don't think the Arabs work either. Every single clerk, server, or fast food worker is asian, like asian asian if you know what I mean. And I really mean every single one."

Last edited:
:lol: ^

I'd like to find out who Mitch is and what he does for a living (besides troll TW). There can't be that many Mitches in Dubai.

But then who would we -neg all the live long day and what not?

well we could -rep Lemon and Spxnge, those lovers sit on here all day -rep'n people.

example, Excuse the shittiness of paste/copy

Thread Date Posted By Comment
Tehvul... 12-23-2010 10:21 PM Lemon -REP FOR OLD TIMES SHITEATER
[Hion] Would you wreck... 12-23-2010 10:02 PM <_GroveR_>fucking win
Pregnant teen punched... 12-17-2010 01:40 PM Spxnge faggot lmao
Hay is anyone around... 12-06-2010 11:58 PM Spxnge ur a fucking loser lmao
Hey Noumenon 12-05-2010 12:56 PM Spxnge lmao u fuckin nerdy pussy
hion 11-28-2010 09:03 PM Lemon REP ME BACK BRO
Yankee just destroyed... 11-23-2010 01:55 PM SuicideTaxi stfu
Lemon 11-23-2010 01:25 PM Spxnge ur a pathetic white trash faggot LOL
Yankee just destroyed... 11-23-2010 04:04 AM eyecu -repping taxi
An offer for everyone... 11-22-2010 02:18 PM Spxnge stupid faggot lol