[Black Friday] Deals ohhh yeahhhh

Eggi

Veteran XX
Black Friday is a religion over at slickdeals/fatwallet/etc but I haven't really paid much attention to it this year.

However, I just got an email from newegg listing some pretty good deals that caught my eye:

Exclusive Black Friday Deal Leak! Available TOMORROW, 11/24/2010:
• $89.99 20" LCD Monitor • $0.99 after MIR Bluetooth 3.0 Headset
• $69.99 2TB Hard Drive • $199.99 10.1" Netbook
• $89.99 after MIR Top-tier Brand Case • $84.99 after MIR 64GB SSD
Plus, 2 Exclusive Doorbusters Available 6AM PST on FRIDAY, 11/26/2010:
• $399.99 42" 1080p LCD HDTV
• $399.99 15.6" 4GB RAM Notebook

the 64gb SSD and 2TB HD both look pretty appealing.

What deals have caught your eye so far this year?

Here is the fatwallet website:
Black Friday Ad Filter - Fatwallet.com

slickdeals appears to be down for me...

Here are some more helpful links:

Black Friday 2010 Buying Guide - Excel Spreadsheet
Best Buy BF AD
Walmart after black friday ad
Amazon BF Movie DVD and Bluray Deals Calendar

and for those considering the Evo or Samsung Epic...looks like best buy may be offering the phones for 50% off for both new and existing contracts...
UPDATEv3: BestBuy 50% off all Smartphones* with 2 year commitment Fri - Sun in Nov! (EVO = $100, EPIC = $125) YMMV again

Last edited:
You should already be camping out. BF sucks. Don't go near a Walmart unless you want to get trampled on. Or you could go right when they open and shoot some video of the stampede. BB will have a line around the store, people already have tents pitched. I think they're getting smarter and using tickets these days.

Last edited:
yeah im not into that shit, but I will probably jump on a cpl of good over-the-net deals

Amazon is having their timed deals thing going on:
Black Friday Deals at Amazon.com
and have a seemingly-nice 200W 10" sub for $170 right now

Last edited:
what kind of netbook was it? i been thinking about one just for browsing the web at work and when i travel back and forth from anchorage and shitty weather days like today when i don't anything

what kind of netbook was it? i been thinking about one just for browsing the web at work and when i travel back and forth from anchorage and shitty weather days like today when i don't anything

They don't list any details - guess you'll have to check in tomorrow at 1pm pst :eek:

You should already be camping out. BF sucks. Don't go near a Walmart unless you want to get trampled on. Or you could go right when they open and shoot some video of the stampede. BB will have a line around the store, people already have tents pitched. I think they're getting smarter and using tickets these days.

:lol: Black Friday indeed

There's a KFC in front of the walmart in west plains, i wonder if I can shout free chicken at KFC while carrying a bucket will garner any results.

Probally just me getting mauled and me chicken stolen.

Global Agenda 65% Off - $10.49

Global Agenda recently had a similar sale near Halloween, but I believe this is an even bigger discount than before. Currently, the game is selling on their website for 50% off ($14.99). However, with the addition of friends codes, that adds another 15% off making it $10.49 total.

You have to buy the game from their web store, afterwords you can activate it through Steam if you want.

http://account.globalagendagame.com/GAregister/orders/Thegame_shop.html

Hellsfury codes

GACOU226019432531
GACOU226019457230

how to activate on Steam...

rn_iconwr

more codes if the ones above don't work

GACOU406011782431
GACOU406011782430
GACOU406011782434
GACOU406011782433
GACOU406011782432

I mean, the stuff they put on sale is on woot and other refurb sites. If you follow NewEgg enough, they run specials that rotate. Me? I'm looking for an LED TV. Have 2 models picked out, will probably buy it from Samsclub.

Careful when buying LED TVs. They're mostly still overpriced, and if you go for side-lit (the thin panels), the contrast and black levels can look pretty goofy.

:lol: Black Friday indeed

this youtube quote pretty much sums it up

3 good reasons not to get up early and get great deals on Black Friday.

1. You are fat and also pregnant

2. You aint got yo wig tied down good

3. Your too stupid to know to stand up when a crowd of crazed shoppers are running behind you

Back