Cowboys and Aliens trailer (Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, John Favreau)

The only good thing about it, is that it has Sam Rockwell in... but there is no sign of him in the trailer.

Harrison Ford hasn't been in a good film in over 15 years.

It has good actors ... good director ... Fav , Craig , Harrison , Howard , Grazier And Spielberg ....How can this not be good ...

I was digging it until the armband "transformed" into a gun.

That in itself is not a show stopper, I just have a pet peeve about things that transform and end up having more mass than they did before they transformed...

That in itself is not a show stopper, I just have a pet peeve about things that transform and end up having more mass than they did before they transformed...
Well it did look like it was legit as far as mass/volume goes, I just don't know how you'd fit a weapon in there, so I guess just default to the obvious: alien tech.

I thought that was kind of stupid at first too, but then again it's a movie about cowboys and aliens.

looked ok to me.
I like the part where they hold that woman down and pour milk into her buthole, then harrison ford starts blowing bubbles in it with a curly straw.

Jt6pl.jpg

EGoga.jpg

CgWLG.jpg

BKCnH.jpg

S88rG.jpg

Back