my new motorcycle transportation unit.

Travace

Veteran XV
2n53xl.jpg

F150 5.4L V8 4x4
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

American Fuck YEA!!!!!

whats with all the motorcycle threads today? tw getting old and bald?

dont worry, you can start an alcoholic thread...people will probably post in it.

Every f150 or f250 i've ever seen gets a 'tick' at idle. To me it sounds like a tranny/flywheel issue or something but nobody seems to know why or what causes it.

dont worry, you can start an alcoholic thread...people will probably post in it.

Every f150 or f250 i've ever seen gets a 'tick' at idle. To me it sounds like a tranny/flywheel issue or something but nobody seems to know why or what causes it.

"every" f150 you ever seen must be from the 90's

ford makes the most solid truck out of all the full size trucks these days

"every" f150 you ever seen must be from the 90's

ford makes the most solid truck out of all the full size trucks these days

f150 5.4 Engine tick or knock - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

5.4 sometimes ticks at idle? why? - Page 3 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

06-4-7***TICKING AND/OR KNOCKING NOISE FROM ENGINE - 4.6L/5.4L 3V

yeah...probably all those guys with their mid 2000's f150's, and ford itself must be having 90's flashbacks.

F150's are nice trucks, i'd probably take a silverado or a tundra first

:lol: juggs... 04's and 05's.... 5 to 6 year old trucks are not the same as a 2010

your idiocy baffles me.... but to put your concerns about my new vehicle to rest... ive put just over 1k miles on it and no ticking.

Last edited:
your right it isnt the same as a 2010, nobody has owned one long enough to know they suck balls

also man phantred was right about new cars, the factory puts chrome on fucking everything these days, looks like ass.

The early 2000's Triton had a retarded problem with blowing plugs too. The morans who designed the heads didn't give the plugs enough threads to hold the plugs and eventually **POP**. Ask me how I know. :\

Dodges are decent running trucks, but they have their own issues. For instance the dashes. My dodge is an 01 had really low miles on it when i picked it up and was spotless. Over the last 3-4 years the dash has just started collapsing on it. I've never put anything on the dash and it was in perfect condition when I got it. I started looking around and apparently this is a common problem for Dodges.

The balljoints suck too. Unless its changed, stock dodge ball joints dont have a zerk fitting to grease them and if the boot rips the grease runs out, so you have to replace the ball joint.

But other than that, I don't really have a bitch about the truck. It just turned 100k and its running perfectly

Back