highlights include

8 new maps...3 new 8 player maps.

Jumpjetting boats

Monkeylord is back

Teleporting Air

Transportable Boats

Nuke Boomerangs

Robot Penis

SupCom2 was actually pretty decent it just got completely overshadowed by Starcraft 2 as far as RTS games go. I enjoyed it.

Structure: The Illuminator is a giant, white plastic phallus that provides temporary vision and radar in a “huge radius”, but suffers from a long cooldown period between activations and a high energy cost. We’ve all been there, buddy.

SupCom2 was actually pretty decent it just got completely overshadowed by Starcraft 2 as far as RTS games go. I enjoyed it.

yea the dlc adds to the faction diversity a bunch...and results in hilarious situations like surprise stealth armies from the side hatch/combat dropping fuck tons of subs on top of rival navy.

I esp like being able to build my illuminate base on water on the all water/air 4v4 =O

Hmm I didn't enjoy the supcom2 demo that much, maybe I should give it another shot. I'm a big taylor fan.

The demo is godawful, but I think the game was still very hit or miss. But at this point it is probably pretty damn cheap.

I don't know anyone that plays it, and I would get my ass handed by everyone :\ But that is the case in every RTS I play :lol:

Back