Need new music

Phantred

Veteran XV
One in a hundred youtube videos posted on tribalwar lead me to liking a new song or even finding a type of music I previously hated.

Post 100 youtube songs pls.

thesixtyone - a music adventure

you can thank me later

like last.fm I guess except it's not fucking retarded. it just plays a song with an album cover. arrow keys scroll through top/popular songs, and if you like them it will suggest others, you can go from there

I have found tons of awesome shit there

would help if you told us what kind of music you enjoy

open to almost anything

not that electronic\house music or whatever stuff, need some woooords yo

im especially fond of bands doing good jobs with old shit like banjo\fiddle right now

went through the first 10 or so songs, didnt care for it

thanks though

yeah, the first ten songs are just going to be whatever is most popular on the site atm

which is usually either indie or like, cool jazzy rock, because I imagine most of the sites' users are hipsters and 30 year old females

you have to hit "genre" under the search options and select something that appeals to you

yeah, the first ten songs are just going to be whatever is most popular on the site atm

which is usually either indie or like, cool jazzy rock, because I imagine most of the sites' users are hipsters and 30 year old females

you have to hit "genre" under the search options and select something that appeals to you

cant find genre, do i have to log in? or is it what they call moods? giving it another go

Back