[Pic] I don't get it...

Lineage

Veteran XV
What am I supposed to be seeing here?

D5Q4k.jpg

I don't see ḁ͕̀ñ̤̥y̺͉͕̤͎͙̺̓̔̈ͨ͌ẗ̠͓́ͩ̉͆͗͂͝h̵͔ͧi̼̤̝͎̅̈́ͣ͒̇n̈ͭ̆̇͋ͯǵ̛͙͚̹ͥ́̾́.̹̻͕̲̹͕̌͛̔

All I see is a picture of an old structure and red circles. If this is what you see then yes, move along, there's nothing to see here, nothing at all.

the dark brown areas of the red circle near the bricks are actually shit-bricks. The taker of the photo shat bricks after seeing the disrepair of the window panes in the building, of course.

I have no idea why, but that face always gives me the heebie jeebies. It's like it's peering into my soul.

I͠'̳̩̊ͩ͌͌ͅm̱͙̣̽̑͒̀ ̳͔͙̲̀̍͟s̠̥͓̻̝̫̜̀̾̊̾̾ͥͤtͦͬ̄į̩̺̮̝̭ͨ͛̒̿ļ͙ͥ̏̈́͐ḽ͚̞̘̣͎̰ ̖̩͕̬̖̾ͧ̐ͦ́̔͢n͉̗̓ŏ̳̯͙͈͞t ͔̭̫̩̘̣̍ͅs͑͆e̟̟̠̦̝̭e̮ͅi̡̙̹͖̹̱̝͓n̳̝̞̝̺̯̓͆ͭ́͜ǧ̈ͭ͛ͥͧ ̡͇̝̱͚̪͓͓ͩ̓̚i̲͔̭̟̝͖͠t͡,̘͚͔̞͓͍͑̒͆ͭͅ ̛̫̘͈̩̖̗͇́ͯ͌͂a̢̪̹̟̳̠̼̳ͥ̌̃ͣͥ̎ͮr̝̙ͩ͐ͥ͢e͇̼̤ ̥͒ͤ̓ͪ͋ͫͤy̙̺̏̍ͮō̙̖̑u̬͈͇̙͙̬͐ͧ͂̑̿ ̧̘͖͋̆̉͛g͓͔̱͌ͧ̋̑u̘̮͚̹̒̿̿̓ͅý̓̊̿̋ṡ̹̬ ̦͚̯̬̰̊̆̿̈́ͥͤ̐ͅj͊ͩ̈́͐҉̞̖u̯̿̌s͓̯̦̲ͩt̅ͯͩ͑ ͍̮͍̣̻̼̝̆m̬͕ͤ̃̑́͊̅̚e̱͊ͧͮs̊̾̃ͪ̿͏̙̼s̷͕̯͉̜̖̯̰ͯ̌̍̔i͐̈ͮ̊ͮn͙̣̟͎ͩ̉ͧͫ͛͆ͅģ̊ͮ̑͐ͧ̐̇ ̿͌ͯͥͫͨͦ̕a̘̳͙̩r̫̪̐̌̃̀͐͋ǒ̤̺̭͉̳ͫ̃̇uͤ̄ͨͣ̚҉n͙ͬͣd̠̺̠̣̤̺͛ ͉̤̻̳͉͔ͦ̽̅͌w̓̌̂ͬ̓̽̍i̭̞ͫ̍͑̇̈́t̺̩̥̰̱̯̬̃̍̂ͫh̢̲ͩ̔̅̎ ̭̇̓̃̋ͬ͊ͮm̳͓͉̈̌̆ͬͮ̃̃͟e̹̪̭̬̦̭̮?̰̳͎̟ͦͧ͒ͧ̊̌ͧ

I think the point is to make you focus on what's circled and then when you give up (because there's nothing there) you immediately notice the face in the basement.

Although I could quite possibly be stating the obvious. :lolwut:

Back