best college clubs to join to meet chicks

virgin alert

although you were pretty ballsy to ask so I'll offer some advice

meeting girls in social/sporting clubs is a sure way to get instant and permanent access to the friend zone

you will never get laid doing some lameass shit like that

is a direct route to the friend zone

a good network of friendzoned chicks is fucking awesome if you don't waste all your time trying to fuck them, but use them to meet other chicks(there friends)

waste of time

go to the bar. look for girl not talking to guy, approach, engage. repeat ad infinitum

basically this is what's going to happen:

-------

virgin goes to swing dance club every week for the whole year. after 6 months of building up courage, he asks the girl who has been his dance partner quite often if she'd like to see a movie sometime

oh, she says.. um.. yeah, that would be great. ha ha :)

so our virgin takes her to a movie, but he doesn't have the courage to do anything except give her a hug at the end of the night

he sees her again next week, but plays it cool. another month comes and he asks her to dinner. suddenly she realizes.... he wants more than a friendship.

oh, oh.. um. to be honest.. you're.. a really great guyyyy and all but.. I'm just kind of not looking for anything right now

our virgin will be heartbroken. the kicker is that the night he dropped her off after the movie, she went to a party and blew some guy in a bathroom

now our virgin, sad after trying so hard for 8 months with nothing to show for except an emptier wallet, comes on to Tribalwar and starts committing huge acts of nerd rage

fin

------

Join a fraternity like devil man said above if your primary mission is having intercourse. But if you can't get laid in college you are doomed

-------

virgin goes to swing dance club every week for the whole year. after 6 months of building up courage, he asks the girl who has been his dance partner quite often if she'd like to see a movie sometime

so our virgin takes her to a movie, but he doesn't have the courage to do anything except give her a hug at the end of the night

he sees her again next week, but plays it cool. another month comes and he asks her to dinner. suddenly she realizes.... he wants more than a friendship.

oh, oh.. um. to be honest.. you're.. a really great guyyyy and all but.. I'm just kind of not looking for anything right now

our virgin will be heartbroken. the kicker is that the night he dropped her off after the movie, she went to a party and blew some guy in a bathroom

now our virgin, sad after trying so hard for 8 months with nothing to show for except an emptier wallet, comes on to Tribalwar and starts committing huge acts of nerd rage

fin

------

that was really in depth

do u speak from experience

-------

fin

------

Now, normally I dismiss anything you say as you're an antisocial nerd hiding behind an online I'm a pimp persona....But I've gotta say those are some serious words of wisdom there. Anti social college TW kids should heed this advice. Don't try to find girls at clubs or in class. Find them already drunk, or take them out to get them drunk. Make your move quickly. If you get rejected, move on and find another girl to get drunk.

They key here is alcohol. At that age, there's no reason to put in so much effort to try to score with a sober chick when you're living in a freakin' miniature town filled with viable females who are experimenting on how drunk they are able to get and have no idea what their limits are.

Back