Crazy Aussie Pedophile Vid

Shopper47

Veteran X
This guy is nuts, like Hannibal Lector in real life nuts....Found this linked to the Active Denial Pain Gun vid I was watching :O

What a freak.

Having said that, I find the reporter pretentiously playing the care bear role by glorifying victim hood and perpetuating that status; "they'll be scared for life." I'm sure the victims will find that repeated message helpful.

Not to defend Pedos or anything, but it's "A Current Affair".. absolute Trash TV. That 'reporter' had probably been harassing the everloving shit out of that guy for days. I get the feeling these guys get really good training on how to not quite break the law with that shit.

378974373_m.jpg

If my 16 year old got molested I dont know if I'd be more mad or disappointed

how the fuck at 16 do you get molested, that doesn't sound right to me. there's a difference between most 16 year old boys and full grown men, but not enough to where the latter would be feeling frisky enough to molest them after it was over. Especially by that guy, I'd have killed that mother fucker when I was 16, easy.

I just assumed that everyone in Australia was like that.

Jesus, they should find some kind of an island where they can send people like that.

If my 16 year old got molested I dont know if I'd be more mad or disappointed

how the fuck at 16 do you get molested, that doesn't sound right to me. there's a difference between most 16 year old boys and full grown men, but not enough to where the latter would be feeling frisky enough to molest them after it was over. Especially by that guy, I'd have killed that mother fucker when I was 16, easy.

yeah but look at the average 16 year old nowadays, they're all scrawny defenseless pussies wearing girl jeans

Until you've actually talked to a victim of this sort of crime, you really shouldn't talk about how they feel.

There is only one cure for a molester/pedophile....

Why did they imply that the pedophile got a short prison sentence but the boys he molested got life?

Is that some kind of remark of how the kids are permanently scarred, or did he convince the kids to do something shitty like kill someone?

Back