Born for Action - wanna be rambo

got haggis posts the most inane shit outside of the inane video game threads he posts

He's about as skilled with a firearm as the women who clean my office building........

what a douche! And I LOVE the fake full auto shake the gun shooting!

it's all fun and games till you realise he's very likely still active military, and that tiger tattoo suggests that he was in one of the nastier paramilitary death-squads during the balkan wars

his tattoo is a big happy tiger

the death squads had angry tigers

get it straight mukkerz

it's all fun and games till you realise he's very likely still active military, and that tiger tattoo suggests that he was in one of the nastier paramilitary death-squads during the balkan wars

You can tell by the way he handles the rifles he is clueless and no former death squad person.

the pop out of water shoot a arrow and go back in the water shot was the best. :lol:

watch again, there was no arrow and when he shoots the crossbow from the dirt mound shortly after the water scene, he doesn't actually shoot. The string never moves.

CarlGustav.jpg

+ Explosive perk and that ass would be toast

I don't understand what that was. Was it a trailer or some thing? Or just a dude shooting some guns alone in the woods?

Back