i wish canada would force the tamils back on their shitty boat and use them

but getting back to the thread. I agree that unchecked immigration is fucking stupid. send those smelly fuckers back to there they came from.

this is the little tamil whore i dated for many years, then i realized she was nuts, now she is just some slut i have sex with

23254_502360932_5344_n.jpg

every time i think about this, i become physically upset.

it represents how fucking helpless i am against the will of the government and these shitty voters.

they should have turned the boat away, or at the very least torpedoed it and sunk those assholes.

instead, we welcome them into the country where they sit on welfare and let them organize protests that cost the taxpayers even more millions.

her cousins were in the tamil tigers, her parents let them stay in the basement for a long time, they r all dirty people of the sand imo

they destroyed their own country now they r coming here

send them away in body bags

they destroyed their own country now they r coming here

Err.... not really. They're a minority group that got their shit smashed by the government and wiped the fuck out.

We get 'em here in Oz, too. It's a hell of a lot closer here than crossing the fucking Pacific.

If Canadian politicians had any brains, we would do what Australia did. Set up a detention camp for ALL refugees, where they live and work until their paperwork checks out assuming they stay.

It should be primarily self-sustaining as well this way they would learn real skills instead of showing up and going on welfare.

Personally I would prefer if we would send them back but we have too many Liberals here to make that even a reality in a dream let alone real life

thought the tamil were from sri lanka or someshit, had one of those fuckers in my dorm in uni

dude was touched in the head

Unwelcome and perhaps undesirable immigrants help diffuse and fragment the underclass, so they have fewer common goals and aspirations, not to mention make entry level jobs more competitive. Your Liberal intelligentsia and gov't prefers a destabilized and slightly hungry working class. :)

Besides pop growth is down, how else can the gov't maintain the charade of increasing incomes without pop growth? which fully accounts for increases in GDP. Hence the need for some immigration, it drives economic activity and that drives taxes.

Besides, there's an army of lawyers waiting to represent these people, all at our expense, they need this work. We need to keep driving demand for legal services since this helps create demand from law schools and that's good for the country.

But hey, having said all that, I say we let them in, because it's the right thing to do. :lies:

If Canadian politicians had any brains, we would do what Australia did. Set up a detention camp for ALL refugees, where they live and work until their paperwork checks out assuming they stay.

It should be primarily self-sustaining as well this way they would learn real skills instead of showing up and going on welfare.

Err.. there's nothing "self sustaining" about the detention camps we have, they're essentially just prisons, completely government funded.

The main one is on Christmas Island, which is about as much a part of Australia as Hawaii is part of the US..

christmas island - Google Maps

The detention centre in there is absolutely overflowing, and successive governments have looked for 'alternative' solutions. The previous government (under John Howard) actually removed the island from our 'migration zone', meaning we could pretend refugees who landed there didn't actually arrive in Australia at all, and we could ship them off to other countries - the government actually funded and built a centre in Nauru (the world's smallest island nation) for that express purpose.

every time i think about this, i become physically upset.

it represents how fucking helpless i am against the will of the government and these shitty voters.

they should have turned the boat away, or at the very least torpedoed it and sunk those assholes.

instead, we welcome them into the country where they sit on welfare and let them organize protests that cost the taxpayers even more millions.

Link to these immigrants qualifying for welfare and organizing protests. That sounds crazy to me.

We should just put them on a plane and fucking air drop them back onto their home country. Parachutes are optional.

Last edited:
wow...open armed, we love the world, the u.s. hates mexicans mofo's from canada sounding like they are from alabama.

interesting.

We don't let Canadians into Harvard, trops lied.
But it seems Canada allows Pakistani refugees in.
Way to go, trops!
:wave:

Back