[fantasy football] tw league

Yahoo

Chad Pennington Comeback POTY (ID# 233477)
pass:justwin

12 man league, 2 spots left. Live draft on Aug 25th at 8:00 or 9:00. Not actually a TW league but has a few TWers on it.

Last edited:
i think core or violent took the helm of our official TW fantasy football league since airgibson retired

all i know is sharpshooter is banned for life for not paying his dues, no one else here should play with him either

i think core or violent took the helm of our official TW fantasy football league since airgibson retired

all i know is sharpshooter is banned for life for not paying his dues, no one else here should play with him either

i was going to take over, but i don't have the time to run it. are we still doing it?

underdogz and i posted in the league messages

if you arent able to do it i bet someone else would be, just post on there

I'm not taking it over. I'm sure Violent is up for it though.

I couldnt remember who airgibson gave the reigns too, so I emailed him and let him know that nothing was happening etc. He replied that he could give commish powers to whoever we wanted...I would, but cant because of coaching football this year, will be too busy...but if any of the other guys that played last year want it, let him know.

someone just start a money fantasy league plz, im down for up to $30 buy-in paypaled.

if we get the official league up and running, the buy in was about 35 for a fantasy league, a pickem game and a survivor game...but that was last years prices...probably have gone up :shrug:

Back