notre dame thugs

nd's new phenom tai-ler jones arrested :(

17 year old starting freshman

i bet kelly tells reslife to get fucked if they try to suspend these players for MIC lol

how does ND expect to have a football program that is successful is they arrest their kids for the shit that every decent football school ignores

south bend must be fucking boring as shit dont these cops have crimes to solve or something

44 People total.

This is the kind of party that is relatively peaceful and they are supposed to just break up and move along -- otherwise there would be no fucking way they'd be able to catch 44 people.

i guess nd has pretty much eliminated most of the big partying on campus so students go a good ways of campus to party and shit like this happens

i read about a bunch of alumni stopping their very large donations because of the problems with reslife and athletes

if you want national championships that bad some of this shit has to slide

arresting the son of joe montana in south bend for drinking a few beers

what the fuck

i guess nd has pretty much eliminated most of the big partying on campus so students go a good ways of campus to party and shit like this happens

i read about a bunch of alumni stopping their very large donations because of the problems with reslife and athletes

if you want national championships that bad some of this shit has to slide

arresting the son of joe montana in south bend for drinking a few beers

what the fuck

:lol: i thought the same thing

unfortunately the past couple coaches didn't have the nuts to say shit like this:

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said he was aware of the arrests and was gathering information.

"If there is any team-related discipline to be issued, it would be handled internally," he said.

about fucking time, letting reslife handle anything is a disaster since they are run by ultra conservative catholic(not sure how these people exist) nerds

Back