Costco: Toilet Paper

SL83

Veteran XV
Costco Brand Toilet Paper, the 2 ply multi pack with the embroidered design just might be the absolute best toilet paper ever.

No matter how fucking sweaty my asscrack is - it doesn't get stuck in my ass or in my asshairs. Nor does it leave poop coated toilet paper crumbs in my ass, boxer briefs, pants, or on the toilet seat or bathroom floor.

The 2nd runner up would have to be that super rough single ply toilet paper they use at work that comes in those HUGE ASS single rolls.

charmintp.jpg

The one on the left.

it isnt the toilet paper that the problem

its your inability to wipe your ass the right way

triflin ass nigga

Years ago when it was just me and the wife we bought a giant thing of toilet paper from Costco. The were turning yellow with age by the time we got to the last few rolls.

it isnt the toilet paper that the problem

its your inability to wipe your ass the right way

triflin ass nigga

jesus fucking christ. thx dick. i almost spit beer on my fucking flat screen.

this is for you naptown (wit yo triflin ass!)..

Kirkland Thirst Quencher
They have this zero-cal green tea with citrus thing, I have one pretty much every afternoon after I get home from work (I bike, and it's 90+ pretty much all the time) and it's so thirst-quenching it's amazing.

I used to make fun of one of my e-pals for drinking Kirkland Thirst Quencher

After I tried it, I realized that it's got what plants crave.

Seriously.

Pick up a tube of Metamucil and take it two times a day. Your shits will be so clean you'll barely have to wipe your ass at all.

or you could drink water
Not the same.

It's pretty much the only processed non-alcoholic drink I ever have (I have a diet soda once in a great while) and as soon as the weather cools off my consumption will probably go to zero, but it is just so good.

Seriously.

Pick up a tube of Metamucil and take it two times a day. Your shits will be so clean you'll barely have to wipe your ass at all.
Plus it speeds things up. The other day at work I went in and heard the dude in the next stall tearing TP for wiping. I was out the door (yes, full hand washing included) before he was even done wiping.

man, you guys sure are talking about poop a lot ITT. my buddy jason is like that. he's OCD about cleaning his asshole. he uses fucking wet wipes and shit. i'm like dude, stop eating taco bell and mcdonalds so much, and you won't jet yoo-hoo out your ass all the time.

Back