[TWDocs] I've just been diagnosed with malaria.

reZolut

Veteran XV
Primary diagnosis. Won't know for sure till the next fever cycle which should be on saturday.

Anyone here deal with it before? What about TW Docs? Is there anything I should be doing to keep myself alive in the interim (they are 99% sure its the non-lethal strain Plasmodium malariae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

I guess this is that happens when you travel to all of the most exotic and foreign destinations in the world whilst the most of you nerds and virgins waste away behind computer screens. For the record, this is where I would have contracted it:

so yeah..

damn, I wish I could travel to third world shitholes and contract potentially lethal diseases :(

yeah we were in philippines and people kept raving about this place so we just up and flew there. should have gotten anti-malarial pills but live and learn i guess.

I was in vang vieng three weeks ago. Didn't you take malarial pills? I went for rockclimbing though, not hippy retard shitfests.

Forget the strain I had but it was the bad kind and it developed in my brain, crazy fun hallucinations made the flu symptoms secondary. Spent a week or so in a ghanaian hospital it was fun. It really is just the flu though and as long as you get medical attention your fine

Back