[Official] EA Sports NCAA Football 11

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
Released today on all platforms

Game looks and plays pretty amazing. So far I will say it's the best football video game I've ever seen.
I hated last year's version for the record.

New Locomotion physics engine changes the way players act on the field giving real weight and momentum to players.

The college atmosphere has been restored to the game with team specific player entrances and crowd animations for the big teams (Florida, Notre Dame, etc.)

ESPN presentation has been fully implemented

Dynasty mode allows you to recruit and get player updates from your PC or smart phone now (provided you do the online mode)

Lee Corso has been removed from the broadcast booth (I actually liked him but lots of people complained)

120 Ways to win includes team specific playbooks and formations for every D-1 team

Community is working on fully updated rosters for PS3 and 360 versions now and should have them ready within a week at

NCAA Football 11 Rosters - Operation Sports Forums

Who's got it?

I seem to recall trying to play the online dynasty for like two weeks before everyone gave up

lawl

honestly I suspect it'll be like the last five iterations wherein a lot more is promised than delivered and it becomes obvious that half the "new" stuff is just older shit slightly tweaked and repackaged

should i get PS3 or 360 Version. which will have more active dynasty players. i am looking at you, you.

I have been a pretty big football fan for years. When I first bought my XBox, I planned to pick up Madden 11 and NCAA 11 as soon as they were released.

After playing FIFA 10 for the past 5 months and getting pretty into the World Cup, I'm thinking about skipping the football games entirely and just waiting for FIFA 11.

:-0

I'll probably still end up getting this though.

gamefly sent me mine, i wont buy it if tebows cut goes towards helping protect child molesters!

though god I suck nowadays, in the dorms many years ago now when we played all the time i was pretty decent, now people online just roll me

i got a free fathead from amazon.com for getting this game there, they also gave me a $10 gc for future video game purchases (i used a $20 one i had on this one as well)

Back