My Dick Tube is Itchy

My urethra has been acting up for the past four weeks. It's been itching every now and then and feels weird when I piss sometimes. It's not a hurting feeling it's almost a slight burning sensation. The only way I can satify the itch is pretty much by doing the helicopter.

It all started after one night I slept with my woman. I've slept with her four or five times before then and on this sixth time the next morning it just started to itch. I'm 89% sure she doesn't have any std i'm not 100% because she's never been tested but she's never had any symptoms of any stds. And I know I don't have an std before I met her because she was my first. I'm thinking it's more of an infection of some sort like a yeast or a UTI, which I hope to god it's not a UTI.

I thought I would ask you TW because you guys have had you fair share in STD's and other infections.

:shrug: so.........

haha yeah I wouldn't be suprised if she did cheat on me I mean there would be no way of me finding out. Unless I have an std. But yeah i'm done with that woman she was too much of a handful.

Last edited:
fast fact: one time after spring break i tried to take a piss and it hurt so bad i had to take a knee while pissing

Back