Royals Announcer, "OJ simpson was at the US open today, he is 2 under"

{FSC}Godfather

Contributor
Veteran XV
Anyone see this ESPN 30 for 30, its fantastic.

the # of things that happened on June 17th 94 is crazy, was only 11 so I really dont recall it that much.

ESPNs 30 for 30 series, not being shown in the UK?

Its all over the entire family of networks here

This one is about June 17th 1994

world cup opened in america, rangers Stanley cup parade went down, game 7 of rockets knicks, Arnold Palmers last official us open, Griffy broke some ruth hr record, OJ killed a few people, few others things they showed.

They took all the live footage of all this coverage and stitched it together, its fantastic.

And the royals announcer made that joke during the Royals Mariners game.

Last edited:
i was watching that

it was really good

i forgot how big the oj chase was.. people lining up on freeway overpasses to see him

Anyone see this ESPN 30 for 30, its fantastic.

the # of things that happened on June 17th 94 is crazy, was only 11 so I really dont recall it that much.

Same, watched it last night, very well done. I don't remember the chase happening or any of this nonsense about him disappearing after the murder.

Just made me think how in the fuck did they let this guy go the first time? He was as clearly guilty as they come...

Uh... because of Rodney King happening just before the OJ trial and Mark Furman admitting that he is a racist. None of that should have mattered, but to a jury with a bunch of blacks and a white populace scared of pissing off the blacks again, they let him skate.

Ridiculous since nearly every black guy would tell you that OJ was as guilty as fuck. At least he's rotting in prison now.

this one topped Millertime for me...err, i'm not sure of the name but the one about Reggie Miller vs. the Knicks.

Back