[So] I got "asked to leave" from the golf course I have been going to for years

Killjoy

Veteran XX
[So] I got "asked to leave" from the golf course I have been going to for years

turns out you can't play this song in the golfcart at 9:30am on a sunday

at least I was on the 15th hole

who the fuck plays music on a golf course?

Or were you just playing it on your phone, and if thats the case how did anyone else hear you?

I play maybe 50-75 times a year, for years now and really have never heard music on the course.

who the fuck plays music on a golf course?

Or were you just playing it on your phone, and if thats the case how did anyone else hear you?

umm, not sure where you golf but we have stereos in our carts with AUX inputs for your ipod etc.

we always put some tunes on before we drive or chip

ive been asked to leave a golf course when my buddy rolled his golf cart and the roof was half way smashed down...

was one of the funniest things i ever did see tho.

umm, not sure where you golf but we have stereos in our carts with AUX inputs for your ipod etc.

we always put some tunes on before we drive or chip
this sounds like the best or worst golf course in the world

i can't decide

You have speakers on your golf carts, thats pretty damn trashy

i have played all over the country wherever ive visited, and seriously can say ive never seen anything like this.

i thought the cart condoms I saw once for bitches who get cold were bad enough.

white trash area? wtf are you talking about

you trolling?

Were you golfing with Rodney Dangerfield?

Seriously, I would guess 90%+ of golf courses in the US would tell you music isn't allowed on the course as a courtesy to the other players.

I don't understand the need for golf carts. Walking is healthy. Carrying the weight of a golf bag while doing it builds strength.

Such a lazy "sport."

... said Bounty, just after coming in from mowing the lawn with a riding mower ...  

Back