e/n Hey ladies I'm single!

1267990809557.jpg

Last edited:
Just broke up with g/f.

We were together for like 3 years. Then she surprises me with a breakup. I was really hurt and I tried to get her back. In order to do so, I did a no contact rule thing. After about 2 and a half months, she really missed me and I started hanging out with her again.

We went out on dates together, I kissed her, I performed oral coitus on her, she did the same to me. I never let it go further and after the first time I didn't let that happen again. I told her I wouldnt have sex with her because I loved her. She started to cry.

We went to seattle together and had fun. I made her a picnic on the beach. I kissed her and held her hand. Blah blah blah.

She calls me every night before she goes to bed. Lets me kiss her and buy her lunch. In the back of my mind though, I felt like she didn't "like" me the same. Her eyes didnt light up when she saw me. It was almost like she was her "real self" for the first time.

Today I was sitting here, about to go to the movies with her, when I said to myself... "Psycore, you aren't that guy. Dont be that guy."

I called her up, asked her why she calls me everynight before bed and lets me kiss her and take her on picnics. I asked her why last night she referred to me as "a friend". When she broke up with me the first time, she told me that I had a lot of "growing up to do". I told her that she was stringing me along because she has low self esteem, and that she was in fact the one that had a lot of growing up to do. I told her I cared for her a great deal, but I'm moving on, and I don't have time for any of this bullshit. I told her she was living in a fantasy world of her own creation. And if she had any self respect at all, she wouldn't string a boy along.

Then I said Goodbye.

Bummer, bitches be crazy

glad you woke up and broke the cycle
how are you feelin today?

I feel kind of strange. I cant really describe it. When I told her I loved her, i meant it. I would have married her and stayed with her, probably. i would have made it work.

The fact is though, maybe that was the childish part of me. She smokes, I don't. I'm health conscious, she doesn't care as much as me. It bothers me.

I guess I feel quiet. I feel alone. But at the same time, I don't really care. I'm happy that I get to focus 100% on myself. I've had this experience, and I've learned from it.

I'm never going to be taken advantage of and used by a woman. Fuck that. Fuck you. Fuck them. Not me.

was she fat?

is that why you ignored the pics request and didnt post them like you are supposed to?

is that why you mention her not being health conscious? and her low self esteem?

I feel kind of strange. I cant really describe it. When I told her I loved her, i meant it. I would have married her and stayed with her, probably. i would have made it work.

The fact is though, maybe that was the childish part of me. She smokes, I don't. I'm health conscious, she doesn't care as much as me. It bothers me.

I guess I feel quiet. I feel alone. But at the same time, I don't really care. I'm happy that I get to focus 100% on myself. I've had this experience, and I've learned from it.

I'm never going to be taken advantage of and used by a woman. Fuck that. Fuck you. Fuck them. Not me.

Fuck bitches, get money?

The best advice I can give you is to stop wasting time and do what is right for yourself.

"health teacher" ... "coitus" ... "sprint hills"

I dont get it. I chose coitus because its funny. I really do sprint hills and im thinking of becoming a health teacher at a high school because I don't dig on how our culture views food.

Back