The Geico caveman is getting his own TV show.

UH WHAT THEY ALREADY TRIED IT AND IT WAS TOO SIMILAR TO NIGGERS SO THEY CHOPPED IT AFTER HOW TERRIBLE THE PILOT WAS

Fucking bitch, giving me ancient fucking news. I am going to slam her in the pooper.

Only Geico caveman commercial that is funny is the bowling one.
Also, Geico needs to settle on a fucking ad campaign already, they have like 4 separate ones all going at the same time.

I'm not sure what it was, but that Dweasal post is the one that sent me over the edge...first person I've ever ignored.

Also, Geico needs to settle on a fucking ad campaign already, they have like 4 separate ones all going at the same time.

Does Geico have too many different ad campaigns?

Spoiler

I should have googled the information I was given. But I was so damn excited, so I didn't.

Only Geico caveman commercial that is funny is the bowling one.

I like the Rod Steiger parody(s) where they ask "did cavemen discover fire"? And shows the caveman sitting in his pad with a hottie, then uses a remote to start his fireplace. The look on the caveman's face is pretty funny.

But the whole caveman thing pretty much wore itself out years ago.

I wish I was a young man with all the knowledge i've gained through years of ex...

oh wait, i'm 23 lol

i'm going to go find some girl dumb enough to have sex with me.

LATER TRAV

Back