trop is jealous (butt-hurt) about my sig

Xero

Contributor
Veteran XV
trop said:
hey asshole there are sig rules

go fuck yourself

C'mon man. What did Andrew, writer and star of the best Christmas video ever, do to you? He just wants you to know that it's Christmas, and that Christmas is the greatest time of year. And to enjoy it most, we need to get out of bed.

Is that so bad? I believe in Andrew, and support his message.

VIVA LA ANDREW

If you cared enough to post, you care about Andrew and his important message, and that is all that matters.

:heart:

this thread is exactly what he wants

trop is that kid in highschool tha tnobody liked so he did shit that would make ppl like him even less so he could pretend that nobody liked him bc he didn't want them to not bc he was just a loser that is inherently unlikeable

ive never heard of andrew

:picard:

this thread is exactly what he wants

trop is that kid in highschool tha tnobody liked so he did shit that would make ppl like him even less so he could pretend that nobody liked him bc he didn't want them to not bc he was just a loser that is inherently unlikeable

While you are right, trop is a douche etc., I realize now how many people don't know about Andrew's message. This is wrong. You all need to watch this video. It is a little early in the year, but it's still worth checking out.

C'mon man. What did Andrew, writer and star of the best Christmas video ever, do to you? He just wants you to know that it's Christmas, and that Christmas is the greatest time of year. And to enjoy it most, we need to get out of bed.

Is that so bad? I believe in Andrew, and support his message.

VIVA LA ANDREW

who is the weirdo in your sig?

Back