SPECACT Kit for BFBC2

PlaT_RaT

Veteran XV
PlayStation: "SPECACT Kit Upgrades are now available in North America on PSN. Grab them through the in game store now."

I bought these and dunno wtf for? So if you know what they really benfit then eplain, I mean I thought it was supposed to be weapon pack skins...

In order to us these I have to start over with the M95 SA cause its a diff weapon... I don't use the M16 or the MG3 so I'm not really stressed of it; although I use the UMP-45 which I have no gold star on so I don't mind starting over...

I have 8 gold stars with the M95 and would hate to start back at nothing if it's not a big help!!!

So unless I'm missin' something don't buy this BS!!! IMHO it was a waste!! <--- was my whole point to save you money...

does that slow it down enough for some of you dumbasses who couldn't keep up?

Last edited:
Plat do you have the VIP edition?

Basically there is a new skin kit for all the classes, and one token weapon (better camo basically, and a more plant-like ghillie suit, a medic barret that isn't bright red etc). The gay thing it appears is that the camo'd M95 resets to a new weapon instead of just painting the old M95, meaning you will be back to < bronze star with it.

I remember these being free to VIPs but it's kinda gay that it resets weapon stats.

Joe, it's not free for PSN users; VIP or not.

I got them and I have not used any of the guns as I am trying to get platinum with some guns that I have 6 - 9 golds with. Once I'm done with those, then I'll move on to the SA.

Back