[Shattered Horizon] Firepower Content Pack

Rilke

Veteran X

The Steam update was huge, the last map pack add-on added some more stunning maps, but last month I think I saw 4 players online during prime time.

Can this add-on resuscitate this absolutely brilliant but ill-fated shooter? Doubt it, but some of you clowns who already forked over your escape dollar might want to check out the new content.

I think this is not the first thread on this.

but I also looked at the vid for the game and it seemed cool.

but since TW is a bunch of poor faggots, nobody will play this game because it zomg costs money.

I think this is not the first thread on this.

but I also looked at the vid for the game and it seemed cool.

but since TW is a bunch of poor faggots, nobody will play this game because it zomg costs money.

Speaking of too cheap: I'm too cheap to contribute and therefore have no search capability.

Bump.
I just bought it for 50% off (it's $10 right now on steam) for the free weekend which ends today.

Hopefully they add some more gametypes soon, but the shooting and flying around is really fun.
It also looks amazing.

It's too bad that they went in the direction they did with the add-on pack. They essentially abandoned a distinctive feature SH had going for itself in favor of a more conventional setup.

I liked the 1 Multi-Function Gun and they scrapped it.

What is Shattered Horizon: Arconauts and why is that on my Steam library as well as Shattered Horizon? I haven't played SH since it came out, not sure when this popped up.

I have three systems which play this game well, and yet I don't play it, because the other six jackasses who do are way better than I am.

If there were cannon fodder in the game like there was in the beginning I might play.

Eh, the only thing I really miss about the one gun was the awesome tracers.

It did look slightly better with the ammo counter on the side and everything, but overall I prefer having more guns.
The pistol is pretty good, the shotgun is brutal up close, the smg is good for people who like the spray and pray and the machine gun is just a lawnmower of doom if you're defending a point and you're grounded. The sniper rifle seems like the most pointless, but I've seen a few people be mildly annoying with it when guarding points.

I was pretty hesitant about buying it, but I like the direction this is going. They seem to listen to their (tiny) community rather well.
It's a bit of a shame it's got such a small playerbase though.

Last edited:
It's too bad that they went in the direction they did with the add-on pack. They essentially abandoned a distinctive feature SH had going for itself in favor of a more conventional setup.

I liked the 1 Multi-Function Gun and they scrapped it.

I agree.

Back