Unfathomable acts with her secret parts!

SuicideTaxi

Contributor
Veteran XX
Another Female Teacher Attacks Male Teenage Student With Sex

hope_jacoby.jpg

Female teachers grow more and more disgusting, as they continue to attack their minor-aged male students with sex.

It seems the realm of teaching is being plagued by a new breed of pedophile: female teachers who like to prey upon our young sons of America. Last year, our astute leader and friend, Pastor Jack Gould, revealed this dangerous new trend of liberal female teachers attacking young boys with sex.

These teachers have a sick, festering desire to corrupt the minds of the pure and innocent. They exploit a young male’s burgeoning sexuality — meant to only be fully released during the confines of wedlock, to his wife — for their own sick desires.

Today we find yet another tragic story, this time as a 16-year-old was forced to have sexual and oral relations with his 24-year-old high school math teacher and fitness instructor.

This poor teen’s mind wanted to only focus on playing sports with his friends and earning solid marks, so that he could propel himself into college by virtue of his sterling academics and impressive extracurricular regimen.

Instead, now, this young man has been psychologically destroyed. A teen boy’s mind is not designed to be raped by a fully grown woman.

Reports detail how this young man shamefully came forward to speak of how this teacher raped him in her car, using both her secret parts and her mouth to do unfathomable acts upon his body. This young man was so emotionally scarred, ashamed and in so much pain, he allegedly did not even want to take the stand during the trial.

The thought of what horrors this young must have faced as this teacher forced him to copulate in her car, using his body for all of her lustful desires, is truly disturbing. What’s even more frustrating is the thought of how these liberal courts tend to let these teachers get away with such things with only a slap on the wrist.

It is a wonder that young men are even able to graduate high school and go on to college, as a man should do. We find more females in college now than young men due to things like this: how can our sons make it to college when they are being raped at such an age, one where they should be protected by law and not abused by a system of biased corruption.

There needs to be far more stern and stiff punishments for these female teachers. There should be mandatory jail time and corporal punishment, perhaps even with the penalty of forfitting one’s life for a severe enough offense. As a society, we need to let these female teachers know that they do not have a carte blanc to attack these innocent, minor male students with their sexual antics.

We must let these diseased women know that as a society, we do not condone their sex attacks and will uphold the law to ensure their threat is removed for good.

ChristWire.org 

lol 

Last year, our astute leader and friend, Pastor Jack Gould, revealed this dangerous new trend of liberal female teachers attacking young boys with sex
Almost thought I was reading a foxnews article for a moment

i was with a 28 year old when i was 18..... 16 with a 24 year old is not that bad the 16 year old could be really mature

Last edited:
HEY GUYS DONT LOOK AT OUR MAN ON MAN PEDOPHILIA.

WOMEN ARE HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE BOYS!

I like how they blamed the lack of men going into post-secondary education on this.

There must be an awful lot of 16 year olds being raped by teachers :lol:

Former Tustin High School personal trainer, Hope Ashley Jacoby, 24, was today sentenced to three years of informal probation and 240 hours of community service, after pleading guilty to four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and three counts of oral copulation with a minor.

Jacoby admitted to having sex with a 16-year-old male student in her car and at her home on several different occasions throughout 2008.

School officials learned of the relationship when pictures of Jacoby were found on the student's phone. WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS EVER LEARN?!

The prosecution, led by Deputy District Attorney Nikki Buracchio, asked Judge Gregory W. Jones for a more substantial punishment considering the position of trust Jacoby held as a trainer at the school, before handing out the sentence.

But Judge Jones ruled against the DA's office wishes.

All of Jacoby's offenses are considered felonies, but were reduced to misdemeanors on account of what Judge Jones considered "a totally consensual relationship." Judge Jones described the student as a "willing participant" and "somewhat enthusiastic" about his relationship with the defendant. He also noted that the student "engaged in deception" in an effort to have the relationship continue for as long as it did.

The student was permitted an opportunity to make a victim-impact statement at the hearing today, but did not make an appearance in court.

Jones also noted that in 34 states, the age of consent is 16. He said the defendant did break the law in California, where the age of consent is 18, but would consider his own behavior to be derelict if he did not take into consideration all factors, including what he called the insignificant age gap, and the ability for 16-year-olds to be tried as adults when they commit felonies in some cases.

The Orange County District Attorney's office has come out with a strong stance against these types of crimes. They believe women and men should receive equal punishment and that Jacoby got off easy.

"Women expect to be treated equally and expect equal rights, and we believe that if you perpetrate the crime, you should do the time," said Susan Kang Schroeder, the public affairs counsel for the DA's office. "Jacoby and her lawyers obviously worked out some kind of deal with the court to have these charges reduced to misdemeanors."

Schroeder said the DA's office has seen cases where the perpetrator is a male in his early twenties and the victim 16 or 17 years of age, and the sentencing is much tougher.

Schroeder, who has advocated her office's position on this issue on Oprah, said her biggest concerns is that parents be able send their children to school without fear of having them corrupted by people in positions of trust.

"This is a case involving a position of trust where the defendant was 23 years old and in a different place in life than [the student], who was 17," Schroeder said. "There is a huge age difference between a 23-year-old and a 17-year-old in the amount of sophistication."

"Everyone on this planet, including Hope Jacoby, knew what she did was illegal," Schroeder said. "The law is the law, and it doesn't matter what the law is in other states or other countries, it is designed to protect minors from these types of situations."

I wanted to rail several teachers when I was in high school. Hell even in grade 8 I had dreams of banging my french teacher on the high jump mat. "Why are you keeping me after school Madame Agate, did I do something wrong?" "I want to teach you something else that's french... with your dick" *bow chicka bow wow bow wow chicka booow wooow*

You cant rape the willing

one reason I find it hilarious when they send men to prison for fucking teens unless it's actually rape. Supposedly girls are more emotionally mature than guys are during most of their teens. Women get a slap on the wrist in nearly every case for getting jiggy with the horny little bastards.

You cant rape the willing

one reason I find it hilarious when they send men to prison for fucking teens unless it's actually rape. Supposedly girls are more emotionally mature than guys are during most of their teens. Women get a slap on the wrist in nearly every case for getting jiggy with the horny little bastards.
...but!! We're equal!!1

Instead, now, this young man has been psychologically destroyed. A teen boy’s mind is not designed to be raped by a fully grown woman.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?
Thats all a 16 year old boy dreams of

Back