Red Dead Redemption Preorder

Gwaihir

Veteran XX
What is the best preorder bonus for this game?

Gamestop - Assassin outfit (increased Dead Eye Regen)
Amazon - Golden Guns Pack (increased fame?)
Best Buy - Warhorse (best horse in the game?)

dunno. i'm probably going through amazon as i have credit/promo stuff to get it without paying. if I could choose i might want the horse most of all but i really dont care about pre order stuff.

so id say horse.

fuck pre-order bonus faggotry this is one of the worst trend in video games today!

Yeah, but if I'm going to buy the game anyway, might as well get something extra. I know one of the guys working on this game posts here so I was hoping he would have insight into which one was "best".

Whatever is going to give me the upper hand in steam rolling boston and his pussy posse... Not that I'll need an upper hand as the world will be mine and he'll soon be PMing me for help and protection :lol:

I'm leaning towards Best Buy, but yeah if someone can give a definitive answer that would be awesome... or even a breakdown of which situation we would benefit from best

The Warhorse is probably best, IMO, but they all have their pros/cons.

Although it's not like any one of these is going to give you a HUGE advantage. I wouldn't really worry about it. Just as long as you pre-order SOMEWHERE ;).

Last edited:
Already have you listed.

Need your address so I can mail you the Kid Rock CD we'll be listening to while we roll.

We'll worry about the details closer to release.

we should be in the same posse.

Fuck dweeb's white trash posse. My posse is going ghetto. If you want to wear some dusty Converses and listen to Kid Rock join dweeb. If you want to be a straight baller while we ride on our enemies, youll join me and listen to Ghetto Cowboy. With or without you though Im lassoing dweeb and dragging him across the desert until he quits.

Back