WHO will become this week's POSTING CHAMP

I have a metric for determining quality posters that is purely based in science, mathematics, and alchemy. It has never been wrong in determining who is the best poster at any given moment on Tribalwar. One day I may share my research with you all but not tonight :x

It depends on if it's an 'up' week or a 'down' week for Goshin. If it's a down week, he'll make 15-20 threads and have 1,000 posts.

Last week's winner, isn't here this week:

2840652450064897658BMigQf_th.jpg

it's really a trap. whoever becomes a Post Champ can no longer retain the characteristics of Post Champ while under the pressure of being Post Champ

i used to play monopoly every weekened. Like 3 games in a night

beacuse my family changed the rules and honed a new monopoly style over the course of playing for a decade

it's way more fun than regular monopoly

i used to play monopoly every weekened. Like 3 games in a night

beacuse my family changed the rules and honed a new monopoly style over the course of playing for a decade

it's way more fun than regular monopoly

Goshin, I'll bet that you are one of those Monopoly guys who likes to use "Free Parking" as a lottery.

sorta zoph
we have a system where taxes, chance, community chest, jail release funds, penalties and 'go' cards that you have to pay on, go to free parking.

but we also ahve 5 or 6 pages of new rules that we play by, so you can't really compare the vanilla game with our game

Back