I desperatly want somebody to 1v1 me in Supcom : Forged Alliance.

with shitty supcom 2 being a turd of a game im desperate for some real 1v1s without playing the leet-fags... that is i want some 1v1s in Supcom Forged Alliance.

Please PM me if you can install and join me on GPGnet...

Its such a travesty Supcom 2 sucks...

GPGNet nick is Covert22

ill be around most of the night and tomorrow

I hate games dying that are good :(

help me teedubs.... ill sukz yerz weinerz!

starcraft is shallow as fuck

I did those pay entry tourneys in like 98 and got in the top 50 and won a shitty plaque from blizzard.

Supcom 1 + FA (NOT Supcom2) is the deepest RTS for multiplayer at the moment

supcom 2 is sadly very shallow....

STARCRAFT 2 ISNT EVEN OUT YET --- But its the same old game as back in 98

why does supcom2 suck

in SC1:FA it takes 45 minutes to even get a nuke and nearly 30 mins for a single experimental...

the point is that in SC1 a battle may rage for over and hour starting with shitty weak units and working up to bigger and bigger and bigger until their are giant walking factories and flying aircract carriers with death beams.......

a great 1v1 may have 1500 units killed with hundreds of tanks and planes and ships....... there are like 500 different kind of units

in SC2 there are like 40 units.... generic tank, generic ship, generic plane, generic experimental.... its like a painting but with 5 fucking water colors.

Supcom 1 gave you 2000 paints and 40 brushes....... you could build like 5 different kinds of land assault vehicle per faction and the same with air and navy plus tons of buildings.

what it boils down to is their are thousands of tools to work with in SC1:FA

in SC2 you get like 50 and thats it.... its supcom built for console retards.

starcraft is shallow as fuck

I did those pay entry tourneys in like 98 and got in the top 50 and won a shitty plaque from blizzard.

Supcom 1 + FA (NOT Supcom2) is the deepest RTS for multiplayer at the moment

supcom 2 is sadly very shallow....

STARCRAFT 2 ISNT EVEN OUT YET --- But its the same old game as back in 98
lol

hooray!

i played supcom1 a few times

did they fix the memory issues or whatever so it actually is playable?

I played supcom but never 1on1. And yes, supcom2 sucks bigtime.

1v1 Forged Alliance is the BESTEST.....

Buy it and install and watch some replays.... ITS THAT GOOD

PLAY THE DAMN MULTIPLAYER WHILE YOU CAN!

Forged alliance 1v1 or 2v2 KICKS ASS

battles with hundreds of units ranging from tiny to walking or flying office buildings...

The Galactic Colosus shoots a death laser out its eye, stomps on everything, and can suck up tanks into its arms like a vacuum cleaner.

SC2 has no variety while an SC1 battle can have 600 units shooting at each other and there are tons of variety in units...

SC2 has a tank

SC1 has a regular tank, and anphib tank, a walking tank, scout tanks, super heavy tanks, super heavy walkers, sniper walkers, etc etc etc etc.

thats why SC:FA is so much better than Starcraft

its a shame there are no more RTSs like old supcom 1... i wonder how long we need wait

its kinda like tribes....

you are just showing how much of a noob you are. you think more units automatically makes the game better but it doesn't. it just creates more artificial layers of RPS triangles. sc:bw has tremendous depth, new builds are still being developed today

this is not enuf depths

do you somtimes sadface thinking about cool shit that will become available in 5 years that you may not see?

hows the kid?
crackwhore ex?

Back