[TW Vote Rigging] Escalate Live (Photography) (triple not allowed)

XTasy

Veteran XX
So I haven't talked with this guy in forever (since high school), and I didn't really hang out with him or anything, but I came across one of his posts on facebook which talked about trying to win a scholarship to go to Escalate Live which I guess is a photography conference where he can learn more

I thought maybe I could do one small good thing today by asking you guys to vote for him.

His name is Steve Lynch, he's got a little girl, and he's trying to make it as a photographer. You can vote here at Escalate Live Scholarship – YOU decide! | Escalate Live 2010

So i dunno, i thought maybe if you guys took 5 secs from your TW browsing time to click on the link and vote for him maybe we could help him out. he's currently in second place leading by only 3%, and they take the top 2 vote-getters

I know the stereotypical TW response is "where are the nudes," or some sort of eye candy trade, but unfortunately I don't have anything to offer, other than my gratitude, so thanks in advance

Voted. But maybe you should reconsider letting triple into this thread. Your friend needs all the help he can get at this point.

Put large font cliffs at the top that just says click this link and vote for this guy.

I don't want to read your 12 page sob story to figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Back