Need a Font Please / Quick Photoshop request

DDS

Veteran XV
Basically my wife is going to a Hen party at the weekend and the theme is Pirates. She's gone and bought a really cheesy Pirates of the Caribbean canvas which says "I LOVE JACK" on it in hearts and she wants the jack changing to Jason (the groom).

The nearest font I can find to this is Dominus RR but obviously I don't want to pay. Have you guys any ideas? I suck at this kind of thing.

I'll also upload the actual scan I did of the canvas if anyone is feeling especially helpful. I just want to stick it over Jack so proporations matter. I plan on keeping the wrap around and just gluing it on

http://www.dparkin.com/TW/SCAN0001.JPG

:heart:

haha

thank you for the links anyway, I think i'll find something good enough from there.

Is there a special term that I could search for in regards to it being 'holla in the middle of the letters?

Yes that's how i came to the "Dominus RR" font I think, I've been going round in circles. At least I've found some free ones now.

I've been looking under Gothic, any other ideas?

2dbrv5e.jpg

I really hope one of your coworkers went past your desk as you were making an "I love jason" picture.

Thank you.

That'll be perfect as it's getting printed anyway so blending isn't really needed

Back