10 Rules for Dealing with the Police - CATO Institute Video

Hahaha.. I've had many encounters with cops due to speeding...

My favorite story of my own mistakes when dealing with cops has to be the time that I was following this slow ass car for miles... Every time it was legal to pass, there was either too much traffic coming the other way or the asshole sped up. Finally, he starts going the speed limit, but only because the speed limit dropped to his speed... A cop coming the other direction with it's blue lights flashing before I ever saw it coming over the hill, turns around behind me and pulls me over.

I was already pissed at the guy in front of me for making me late, and now this?! I'm thinking maybe the cop is gonna tell me I was riding the guy's bumper too close or something, which I was. But instead, the asshole tells me he clocked me going 63 MPH in a 30 MPH zone! I replied, "No the fuck I wasn't! I've been following that slow asshole going 35 MPH for the past 10 miles of a 50 MPH zone! Maybe if you add your speed to mine it might equal 63!"

I have a feeling he was gonna let me off with a warning till I said that, but I was too pissed to care. As soon as I had my license, registration, and ticket, he said, "You are free to go." I replied, "Go fuck yourself." and pealed out...

I'm surprised he didn't pull me over again for that... I'm sure there is a law against it.

Most of my encounters go quite well though, I am usually polite, aware that I was in the wrong, that kinda thing...

Another time, I was driving through Boston, and some hot red sports car flies by me... I wasn't sure what kind it was, cause it was going so fast, so I decided to catch up and get a better look... Bad idea. A cop appears out of no where, probably searching for the sports car, instead, he catches my station wagon doing 85 MPH. He pulls me over, I'm reciting, "Be calm" in my head, he comes to the window and says, "Sir, do you know... You know why the fuck I pulled you over!" I jumped at first, then shrugged and handed him my info... hehe.

was a good podcast when I listened to it a month ago, up until the judge on the panel started going off on the police for profiling and how blacks are just vitcims in society. Luckily it was the last 15 minutes so I didn't miss anything when I turned it off.

I just loved his bullshit statistics though.

And yes, I subscribe to a libertarian podcast. How shocking!

Eh, I can't watch that shit. Feels like it was made for niggers.

Fixed.

The movie wasn't too bad, but when the "panel" started it got shitty. The black guy thought it was just TERRIBLE how the blacks were getting caught committing crimes and the whites were not (he forgot innocent until proven guilty I guess).

Niggers acting niggerly.

Cliffs notes:
'10 Rules for Dealing with Police' seeks to teach constitutional rights - washingtonpost.com

1. Always be calm and cool.

2. You have the right to remain silent.

3. You have the right to refuse searches.

4. Don't get tricked into waiving your rights.

5. Determine if you're free to go.

6. Don't do anything illegal.

7. Don't run.

8. Never touch a cop.

9. Report misconduct: Be a good witness.

10. You don't have to let them in.

edit: Also, rule number one pisses me the fuck off. Why can't I be angry that a dick with a radar gun is sitting at the bottom of a hill? He's not there to protect; he's there to ruin your day and get $100 for the county because you were going a safe speed.

They're just animals. Rabid, violent animals. Only with uncontrollable, dangerous animals do people need to be advised to remain calm if they ever encounter one.

Last edited:
Back