barack obama running shit

confidential

Veteran X
ahahah kiss our dicks republitards

democrats win again can't stop won't stop rocafella records cuz we we get down

fixing the mess that bush made, thank god for obama

I actually have no complaints about Clinton because he was checked by a Republican Congress.

You Democrat voters are the ones to blame when the shit hits the fan.

I actually have no complaints about Clinton because he was checked by a Republican Congress.

You Democrat voters are the ones to blame when the shit hits the fan.

hey you fucked up iraq so if we fuck something up it'll be even

this isn't the fuck up though, this is great news for humanity

If enacted, the reconciliation bill combined with the Senate-passed bill would, from 2010-2019:
-Spend $938 billion on expanding insurance coverage, including $464 billion in subsidies to help uninsured people buy coverage.

-Expand Medicaid coverage to 16 million additional people.

-Require many employers to offer coverage for their workers.

-Collect $69 billion in penalties from uninsured individuals and employers for non-coverage.

-Provide coverage through an insurance exchange to 24 million people.

-Reduce the number of uninsured by 32 million people, but leave 23 million (including illegal immigrants) not covered.

-Cut Medicare spending by $455 billion from currently-projected levels.

-Not affect next month’s scheduled 21 percent cut in payment rates to doctors who treat Medicare patients.

-Produce a net reduction in federal deficits of $143 billion.
Haha freeloaders now you get penalized if you dont have healthcare, yuck yuck those dumb Republicans.

So this bill costs $938 billion and its a wonderful thing that it reduces federal deficits by $143 billion? Ok where is the part where we actually reduce or eliminate our national debt? Read the details. This bill is more government bloat.

Last edited:
I wasn't being sarcastic, he reined over the 8 most prosperous years of our nation ever. Fuck, that seems like a long time ago :/

Back