I just learned a shitload...from my chiropractor

scotsman

Veteran X
Initial visit, she spent an hour and 45 minutes getting to know my body (no, not that part).

I learned that I'm flat-footed and custom-made inserts for my shoes would help immensely.

I learned that the occasional pain at the base of my thumbs is caused by De Quervain's syndrome, a type of tendonitis. This is curable.

And the biggest thing...which I already knew...is that my whole body is tight as hell because I don't stretch. Even when I play hockey I don't stretch properly before or after.

One of the things she recommended: yoga. I said "that's gay" and she said "well, you'll be more flexible which will improve your hockey game, over time it will most likely cure the De Quervain's, and there will probably be some cute girls there. What's gay about that?"

hmmm. Good point. I think I'm actually gonna look into it.

Any of you homos do yoga?

i'm too fat for yoga, damn you unemployment :(

for serious though i had a gf that used to do it and she was limber as fuck. I'd do it but my hammys are so tight it'd be a bitch to start out

Did you literaly, as one adult to another in a professional situation use the phrase 'that's gay?'

What an idiot.

a friend of mine on the LSU powerlifting team goes to yoga classes once a week

he says it's worked wonders for his balance, stamina, and like such as. also he gets to stare at the asses of tight college chicks with dense cores so there's nothing gay about it

do it

yeah playboy I try to fit in Hot yoga or ashtanga once a week
Works wonders
awesome butts in the class too

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I don't feel like looking for the soccer thread. What is the join code for Barclay's Preimer League, will some one please tell me.

i've done yoga on a regular basis, not that into right now due to injuries tho.

its awesome, i became pretty fucking flexable after once a week for 2 months, it would also make me a happier person. every time i did it, afterwards i was almost high with energy. i love it

Back