In 5 Hours, Canada is going to rape American Babies

I wonder if Canadians will turn back on their "hockey medal is the only one that matters" claims from opening weekend if USA wins the hockey game today.

I wonder if Canadians will turn back on their "hockey medal is the only one that matters" claims from opening weekend if USA wins the hockey game today.

It means a lot more than every other medal out there to most of the Canadian population. I'm happy they've redeemed themselves from the joke that was 2006 but everyone knows gold is the one that matters most.

Big props to Canada. It wasn't looking good in the first half. OTP worked after all. USA wins hockey.

There is a multipage general Olympics thread
There is a multipage Olympic Hockey thread
There is a medal count thread.

Why did you feel compelled to make this thread?

Gonna be a very good game this afternoon. I honestly think the winner of this is a crapshoot. If Miller plays as well as he did last time i'm not sure we can beat the US this year. Should be a much closer game than the last one however with Luongo in net.

Go Canada!

why ask why?

this is a great thread

the others lost focus

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Last edited:
Canada hosts Winter Olympics.
Canada wins a bootload of medals.

I ask you...

COINKEEDEENK?

[EDIT] Also, I had to laugh at this:
Last edited by Lemon; 02-28-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

:shrug: We only won 2 more medals than we did in 2006. The US did a better job improving their overall medal count but Canada did an even better job at the top of the podium. Most gold medals by a host nation and tied for most golds at the Winter Olympics with the Soviet Union in '76 and Norway in '02. Both countries have done well to make it a North American domination from the usual European leaders.

Last edited:

The irony of people complaining about threads while bumping them always makes me hard.

This is going to be such an intense/great game.

Whoever ends up winning, everyone wins, 'cause damn... rivalry/revenge games are always hawt.

Back