Hi. Do you think you're better than me?

FngrBANG, hypothetically, in 13 years or so, if a black atheist man rapes and impregnates your daughter, what is your stance on her having an abortion?

Would you snuff out the innocent mulatto fetus's life?

Would you prefer she give it up for adoption?

Or would you accept it into your family as your grandchild and your blood?

FngrBANG, hypothetically, in 13 years or so, if a black atheist man rapes and impregnates your daughter, what is your stance on her having an abortion?

K'know...

the absolute last thing that I would do is to entertain your perverse fantasy...

so why are you (two--because SuicideSnowman is every bit as much an E-stalker as you ) even bothering to make an effort to offend me?

It's a hypothetical question designed not to offend you, but to reveal your hypocrisy, which it does even if you don't answer it.

K'know...

the absolute last thing that I would do is to entertain your perverse fantasy...

so why are you (two--because SuicideSnowman is every bit as much an E-stalker as you ) even bothering to make an effort to offend me?

You should bump your very successful e-stalker thread.

kill.jpg

Back