taco bell praises and razes

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
5 tacos, 3 soft 2 hard all with 1 packet of mild and 1 packet of hot is the absolute shit....and cinnamon twists on certain days of the week is also sweet...

why did they make the chicken soft tacos all dark meat? do people actually EVER prefer dark meat over white?

sure it's a good marketing ploy to get more money on the white meat by selling it as the ranchero for 1.99 instead of the dark meat in a soft taco for .89 but fuck that shit fo rill...

clean taco bells are even better...if that's not an oxy moron?

the 89 cent chicken burritos are a good bang for buck.

If I'm going to get fast food its usually 2 of these. Nice and full for under 2 bucks.

probably because broke college/highschool students could give a shit less if its light or dark meat as long as they can get some food...

We made runs to taco bell at least 3x per week back in the states, and I think after about two months I finally stopped shitting my brains out an hour consuming it. But damn, I still love me a chicken baja gordita meal with a chicken soft taco on the side.

Here let me fix that for you.

5 tacos, 3 soft 2 hard all with 1 packet of mild and 1 packet of hot is absolute shit....and cinnamon twists on certain days of the week are always fattening...

We had the runs after going to taco bell at least 3x per week back in the states, and I think after about two months I never stopped shitting my brains out an hour after consuming it. But damn, I still love me a chicken baja gordita meal with a chicken soft taco on the side.

89 cent 5 layer cheesy beef burrito amazing for how much you have to spend.

Ehhh... they make the food so shittily.

One bite of it is like the entire fucking thing of sour creme, and sour creme alone, gross as fuck.

I essentially only go there when I am hammered as fuck anymore. On the rare occasion I will get 2 Fresco Bean Burritos when I am busy working during the day and want to eat and get on with it. But even then, its a fucking coinflip if the asstards back there give a shit about how they construct the burrito.

Back