Shaun White shreds

Can't watch those in Soviet Canuckistan due to ESPN not wanting us to. But here's a pretty scary vid of Shaun in case it's not what you posted: Shaun gets damn lucky.

As much as I would love to see someone dethrone him, I'd hate to see him go out like Kevin or that retard Danny Davis. Don't get me wrong, Danny kicks ass, but drunk driving an ATV and nailing a closed gate? Yeah. Great way to kill a very strong possibility of Olympic gold.

ouch...suprise he didn't get a concussion.

I'm just glad i suck terribly on a snowboard and won't ever try a halfpipe.

doods got balls

He took two bad hits in practice runs...but the shit this kid does is absolutely unbelievable. I remember when he was 14 or 15 and first hitting the scene people said he was the second coming of christ and I didn't really buy into it, but holy shit was I wrong.

p.s. i've never snowboarded in my life but I enjoy following the sport.

i don't see the big deal about snowboarding

it doesn't take raw talent it just takes a ridiculous amount of time to do the same things over and over again

any person could do it with enough time and boredom

if he wants to impress me go play a sport like basketball or football and excel in it

meh

For you haters, he eats shit around 2:30 in.

Otherwise, he's a fucking raw athelete--as great as they get. Did you see that air off the first lip? The guy is like twenty feet in the air above the lip, insane shit.

Back