Travace

Veteran XV
225 Game(s) Played
59559 of 152885 Gamerscore

Gun
Last Played Online: 12/25/2005

Forza Motorsport 3
Last Played Online: 1/30/2010

going on 5 years on this console now... how long before we start to see a "next gen" console

Hustler is gonna enter the market with a console with a fleshlight and video shades. You heard it here first.

i also wonder about ... what could be "next" anyway? i mean shit graphics are getting to the point where it is gonna be as good as it gets before becoming as good as real life..... then what?

im guessing the next gen has some kidn of 3-D as that seems like its the "new thing" for now.

I can't remember where, but I read something or heard someone say in an interview that the 360 isn't even to the midpoint of it's life. So, I guess it could be several years.

I can't remember where, but I read something or heard someone say in an interview that the 360 isn't even to the midpoint of it's life. So, I guess it could be several years.

yea but what is its "life" because the Ps2 was(are they still?) making games well after the Ps3 was out. Xbox as well i believe. so what do they consider the life... from launch till the "next gen" is launched or from launch till no more games are supported?

yea but what is its "life" because the Ps2 was(are they still?) making games well after the Ps3 was out. Xbox as well i believe. so what do they consider the life... from launch till the "next gen" is launched or from launch till no more games are supported?
the current generation's lifetime is much different than the ps2 though

Well, it was about the 360 and Microsoft pretty much abandoned the original Xbox after the 360 launched. What I read/heard seemed to imply that the 360 would be the primary console from Microsoft during the remainder of it's "life."

If I'm remembering correctly, what I saw/read was in response to a question about next gen consoles. So, I would imagine it would be another 4-5 years before you start hearing anything about the next gen console from Microsoft.

why cant Neo Geo make a comeback.

id love to see some nobody come out of the wood works and launch something better and do it sooner then the big boys.

I feel as if this has been already an average length of time before another generation of consoles are made, and I really haven't heard any talk of the new generation.

It still seems like this generation is fresh off the manufacturing lines.

the next gen will be the first to feature 1080p graphics on all games. for the xbox and ps4 only of course.

Back