[MMA]Strikeforce: Miami.. 1/30.. 10 PM EST

JoMo

Veteran XX
* Welterweight Championship bout: United States Nick Diaz vs. Lithuania Marius Žaromskis
* Women's Lightweight Championship bout: Brazil Cristiane Santos vs. Netherlands Marloes Coenen
* Middleweight bout: Netherlands Melvin Manhoef vs. United States Robbie Lawler
* Heavyweight bout: United States Bobby Lashley vs. United States Wes Sims
* Heavyweight bout: United States Herschel Walker vs. United States Greg Nagy

Lashley used to be in WWE
Herschel Walker used to be in the NFL

Žaromskis - Via KO
Marloes Coenen
Robbie Lawler - Via Sub
Bobby Lashley Via its wes sims
Herschel Walker

503x.jpg

* Welterweight Championship bout: United States Nick Diaz vs. Lithuania Marius Žaromskis
* Women's Lightweight Championship bout: Brazil Cristiane Santos vs. Netherlands Marloes Coenen

Bobby Lashley has -1500 odds for his fight which is outrageous for a guy that is 4-0 and struggled with Jason Guida. That being said Wes Sims has virtually no chance to win this fight...

Will be interesting to see how well Walker does in his debut. He looks incredible for a 47 year old.

Zaromskis by dec
Cyborg by dec
Lawler by ko
lashley by dec
Walker by TKO

what? Cyborg is going to rape that poor girl.

ceonan is pretty good on both the feet and ground. Im thinking what happens is the fight goes to the ground and cyborg stays on top avoiding submissions which causes her to win a victory. but i wouldnt count marloes out.

I can't wait to see Diazs flurry of a thousand pussy fists inexplicably down another opponent.

ceonan is pretty good on both the feet and ground. Im thinking what happens is the fight goes to the ground and cyborg stays on top avoiding submissions which causes her to win a victory. but i wouldnt count marloes out.

During the weigh in's it looked like they were either going to fight or tear each other's clothes off and start munching carpet. It was TENSE baby!

SUNRISE

That's the city where this is happening.

OK?

Big Difference. Sunrise is west of Ft. Lauderdale.

The Florida Panthers play hockey in Sunrise.

I visit Sunrise to get my tires changed at Samsclub. I drive through that city every day on the way to work.

SUNRISE FLORIDA.

Back